Saturday, March 20, 2010

Trivia Question and a prize for the winner!

On my radio show tonight, we will be asking a trivia question. I can't say what the question is yet because I don't want people to get a head start on getting the answer. However, after the show has aired, I will post the question on this blog.

Once the question has been announced, listeners will have until my next show in April to come up with the answer. We will draw a winner on the air! That winner will get a book from Louisville Slugger entitled "Sweet Spot, 125 years of Baseball and the Louisville Slugger". It's full of very cool photos and lots of info on baseball and it's most famous bat!

I'd just like to thank Louisville Slugger for their very generous donation! I hope that we have a lot of entries!

No comments: