Thursday, January 28, 2010

And the newest addition to the Millennium Sports brand is...


Mark you calendars; Saturday, February 20th at 6:30 pm. Millennium Sports is taking to the radio airwaves!
That's right. Millennium Sports will be broadcasting its very own sports radio talk show. It's something that I've been thinking about for a while and am very excited to work on.
In the beginning, I'll be airing a new show each month. Soon after though, I hope to air my own weekly talk show.
I hope that everyone will get a chance to tune in. All that you have to do is go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ and search "millennium sports". Then just click on the "play/chat" button and you're in! Listeners can call in to the show, chat in the chat room, or just sit back and listen to me.
Remember...Saturday February 20th at 6:30 pm!!

No comments: