This past week seemed to fly by, but it's time again to make some picks for this upcoming football weekend! The Big Ten conference schedule starts off this Saturday with Michigan facing Wisconsin and Michigan State taking on Indiana. Our hometown Western Michigan University will travel to Pennsylvania to take on the Temple Owls.
Without further adieu, here are the picks...
- Wisconsin over Michigan - The Badgers are currently ranked #9 in the associated press poll. The Wolverines will have a hard time scoring 9 points.
- Michigan State over Indiana - The Spartans are playing well and I expect Javon Ringer to run all over the Hoosier defense.
- Western Michigan over Temple - Temple is a basketball school, football is not their forte.
- Carolina over Atlanta - Atlanta is a young team on the rise, but Carolina is too much for the Falcons.
- Cleveland over Cincinnati - Neither one of these teams are very good right now. Cleveland is the better of two bad teams in Ohio.
- Jacksonville over Houston
- Denver over Kansas City - Damon Huard is back at quarterback for the Chiefs. At this point, I'm hoping for the #1 draft pick from the Chiefs next season.
- New Orleans over San Francisco - Although the Saints are hurting in the wide receiver department due to injuries, they still have too much offensive firepower for the 49ers to contend with.
- Arizona over NY Jets - Even though they let me down last week, I still believe that the Cardinals can beat Brett and the Jets.
- Green Bay over Tampa Bay - Even thought Brian Griese is playing well for the Bucs, I will take Aaron Rodgers and the Packers in this battle of the Bay's.
- Tennessee over Minnesota - Both of these teams are going with new quarterbacks now. I'll take Kerry Collins over the Vikings Gus Frerotte.
- San Diego over Oakland - The Chargers finally got their first win of the season last week against the Jets. They are now on a roll and will pound the Raiders.
- Buffalo over St. Louis - The Rams are attempting to see if a blast from the past (Trent Green) can revitalize their team. It won't work. Buffalo will win in a blow out.
- Dallas over Washington - I picked the Cowboys to lose last week against Green Bay. I won't make that mistake again.
- Philadelphia over Chicago - McNabb is healthy, and that is bad news for the Bears.
- Pittsburgh over Baltimore - The Steelers will rebound from last weeks loss to the Eagles.
So there it is, your week 4 picks. I hope that everyone has a great weekend! Go Chiefs!