- Michigan State over Notre Dame : Even thought the Irish beat up on Michigan last week, I'm still not convinced that they are back to form as the Notre Dame of old.
- Auburn over LSU : This is my upset of the week in college. I believe that the #10 ranked Tigers will upstage the #6 ranked Tigers
- Western Michigan over Tennessee Tech : Honestly, I don't know a thing about Tennessee Tech.
- Atlanta over Kansas City : I know, I am a KC fan. But with the Chiefs qb struggles (because of injuries, Tyler Thigpen will be their 3rd starting qb in as many weeks), I've got to go with Atlanta.
- Buffalo over Oakland : The Bills have made me a believer in them.
- Chicago over Tampa Bay : I don't think that Griese is the answer for the Bucs
- Carolina over Minnesota : Switching qb's isn't going to help the Vikings
- New England over Miami : The Matt Cassell show continues in NE
- New York Giants over Cincinnati : The Super Bowl champs are too much for the Bengals to handle.
- Tennessee over Houston : Switching to Kerry Collins at qb was the best move the Titans could have made.
- Arizona over Washington : This one is just a gut feeling.
- Denver over New Orleans : Denver's Jay Cutler is quickly becoming an elite qb
- San Francisco over Detroit : Mike Martz gets his revenge for being last years scapegoat in Detroit
- Seattle over St. Louis : The Seahawks aren't that good, but the Rams are that bad.
- Cleveland over Baltimore : The Browns will wake up and defeat the Ravens
- Indy over Jacksonville : The Jags are too beat up to win this one
- Philadelphia over Pittsburgh : In one of the better games this week, the Eagles topple the Steelers in a shootout
- Green Bay over Dallas : Dallas was (and still is) my Super Bowl pick. I believe the the short week will hurt them in the long run.
- San Diego over New York Jets : The Chargers will get their first win over the year against Brett Favre and the Jets.
Well there you have it folks. Good luck to your teams this week and I hope that you all have a great weekend! Go Chiefs!