Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pre-season picks

Most people have submitted their pre-season picks for the NFL. For those of you that don't know, I have chosen to be a Kansas City Chiefs fan. The Chiefs are a young up and coming team with a difficult schedule facing them this year.

I've seen a lot of "experts" predictions and none of them have the Chiefs finishing any better than 5-11. A few of them even have the Chiefs finishing 3-13!

To be perfectly honest, the Chiefs aren't going to be a great team this year. I believe that they will finish better than the 5-11 that a lot of people are picking (7-9 is my pick).

Even though the Chiefs probably aren't going to have a great season, I'm okay with it.

I feel revitalized as a pro football fan ever since I started my "free agent fan" crusade. The Lions always got my hopes up every preseason and then let me down during the regular season. I am confident in the Chiefs organization that they will put a winner on the field in the near future. Here's to a great NFL season! Go Chiefs!

No comments: